Fish Care Rules.
- Handle the fish with care - no fish to be taken away
- To avoid injury - Use unhooking mats provided and ensure they're wet.
- Never hold fish higher than knee height.
- Return the fish gently to the water your landing net.( never throw them back in)
- No litter - leave your peg area clean (inc. cigarette stumps)
- No damage to trees, shrubs or water plants.
- No dogs allowed other than guide dogs.
- Radios are allowed at low noise level.
- Barbless hooks only - up to size 12.
- All nets must be disinfected in the bins provided on site.
- ( Keep nets only allowed in matches.)
- Bait you may only use the following :- Maggotts,
- Castors, Pinkies, Squats, Worms (not blood or jokers)
- Sweetcorn, Lucheon meat - any flavours, Bread on hook only.
- PREMISES PELLETS ONLY - for swim feed,expanders and paste.)
- Bucket size containers are not allowed by the water.
- No other bait to be used without permission.
- Break our rules and you break our trust.